Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Life Growing up both Easy and Hard!!!

Growing up for me wasn’t the picture perfect dream. I have been through some stuff. I was tossed around from house to house in my family. You know it’s sad when the only time some of your family members want to see you is when you have a check coming in your name each month, well that was my life doing my teenage years. My childhood years were the best, I lived with my grandmother and she spoiled me to death with any and everything I wanted. As I got older and so did she till the point were she couldn’t see to me anymore. Then I had to move and live with one of my aunts that had my siblings. I was just ready to die because I swore that woman couldn’t stand me. I hated I ever had to leave. As I got used to being there it was cool for a while then out of my mother died and that was the beginning of war because I was crushed she died four days before my birthday and was buried on mine January 15, 2002. After that my life was hell to the fullest I quit caring about life, when I was old enough to quit school I did and didn’t look back and I left. I just started living it up in the street. That was when my life was painful and hard. If I could take it back all I would want is my mother back. Life is hard already losing someone close to you only makes it harder and harder. I wish I would of stayed in school, I wouldn’t be finishing it up right now, but it’s all good I will get their and beyond.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Thank you for sharing this information with us. You have been through so much at such a young age, and yet have remained strong and kind. I am proud of you for committing yourself to school and building a life for yourself. I hope that the adult part of your life is less painful than your adolescence.

20/20 points.