Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MY DOG FIGHT!!!

It was about two years ago and I was at home and I was having a little get together with some of my family members and thing and one of my cousins friends had came over and she was drinking and things, I had just gotten a baby pit bull and it was so pretty. She asked me to use my bathroom and I said yes and when she came out the door she picked my dog up by the neck in the air and just dropped him and broke his leg and my temper took over and I beat up my cousins had to pull me off of her. It ended with my dog in the hospital and her with a hurt leg. Was it a good thing to do no it was not. I do not regret it because she should have not been drinking and acting stupid.isn't. We never were friends so it just distanced the two of us farther apart. My lessons learned was don't fight them just call the cops and let them handle it to keep myself out of trouble.

1 comment:

carrie said...

I can't believe someone would treat a puppy that way-drunk or not. Did your dog's leg heal ok? I think I would have had a hard time controlling my anger, too. The lesson learned is a good one though.

Some small errors that you can fix for maximum points. As is 17/20 points.