Monday, August 11, 2008

Would you Immigrate

I believe most immigrants come to the United States for more opportunities in life. Most leave family and culture behind, but I think when they come to the United States they are coming for a better life for them and their families despite they have to leave families behind. If their culture has nothing that benefits them there while they are their why wouldn't they leave. That have much more freedom and advancement in the United States to make themselves better, for them and their families. I just think they would have better opportunities in the United States.


It depends on where I am at in my life if I were to decided to immigrate somewhere, or move for money reasons or for freedom? I can't speak for everyone but I want a good paying job and if my life is on track and I was offered a better job in another country and I wanted to do what was in the job description of what I wanted to do then yes I would take the job, but if I was at a dead end and not doing anything with myself then yes I would move for more freedom if they really had more freedom.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Great responses. Very thorough. Good point about being offered a better paying job in another country.

Some small errors that I can help you fix to earn maximum points, but overall well written.
As is you earned 18/20 points.